Monday, May 5, 2008

Brazilian Wax In Columbus, Ga

WINDS OF HOPE

Here I am again dear friends, I'm back after a brief absence, an absence fully justified by an event in fact, that from happening now I'm here to tell you (a poet:-p).
Dall'ulmima time I wrote something in this blog many things have changed, the political climate that now makes us more and more, day after day, the long-awaited dream vacation.
In this period I have been very busy, a great event gave me the opportunity to distract me a bit ', unplug it, and devote myself body and soul (especially the body) to me that for years is the passion: Scouting .
Indeed, the 2007/08 biennium is the twentieth anniversary of the foundation of my scout group, the legendary avellino 4!
Cosi ', taken by the enthusiasm and desire to celebrate this milestone we have organized four days of celebration that will be presented songs, exhibitions, panel discussions, but especially a film, THE MOVIE OF OUR TWENTY YEARS!
Without going into too much leave you the promo of this film waiting for comments and suggestions of course .... and of course you're all invited to the screening!
You expect ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment